December 18, 2009

Retail Chic: TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner Vs. Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Masque

As most of you know I love Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque but it cost quite a bit for me to indulge in one of my favourite treatments so started using my TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner regularly as a co-wash and deep conditioner during the recent cold weather we've been having in Toronto instead of restocking on the Aveda Dry Remedy. The TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner easily performs equally as good as the Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque without the price attached to it. Both these conditioners have dimethicone in it, plant extracts and oils added for additional conditioning benefits.

My 1.17 L pump bottle of TRESemme compared to my 4.2 oz of Aveda Dry Remedy along with the ingredients and price point makes it easy for me to declare a winner - TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner! My hair is soft, manageable and the conditioner melts away tangles so easily. Even after I wash out the conditioner my hair is so easy to comb through, if I didn't want to use a leave-in conditioner to detangle I wouldn't be missing much, it's that good in my hair.

If you are in love with a salon brand like I am with Aveda you may want to check out retail brands that boast similar ingredients and benefits for our hair. Salon brands are not the be all and end all, their are retail brands that will deliver results and TRESemme has proven that to me.

No comments: