January 8, 2009

Nu Kynk Island Naturals Leave In Conditioner

This was birthed through my frizzy hair that the Curls Ecstacy Tea Conditioner gave me! Thank God for inginuity! Last night while going through my stash I remembered that I had the Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner. This conditioner is good as a deep conditioner but not as good as the Honeysuckle Rose, it is not as moisturizing but has amazing slip so I took an empty 4 oz bottle with a flip applicator and got to work. The results were great, my mixture smoothed, moisturized and defined.


Nu Kynk Island Naturals Leave In Conditioner
(the measurements are approximate)

2 oz Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 oz Water (boiled or distilled at room temperature)

*Shake conditioner and oil together until reasonably mixed, than add water and shake once more until water mixed into solution, voila!*

I added the conditioner throughout my hair concentrating on my ends and my hair line to smooth my hair since its in a bun, it added shine and softness. This is also so economical because this will last a while with each batch I make, I love it!

No comments: