January 7, 2009

Product Review: Curls Ecstacy Hair Tea Conditioner

I found a half empty bottle of the conditioner in one of my closets and set out to use it up so that I can get rid of any extra products laying around.
First let me say that I stopped using the conditioner because I wasn't getting the results I wanted, this time around I was willing to give it another try. I shampooed with Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo to remove any build up and added the conditioner and placed a conditioning cap on for about 45 minutes. When I rinsed in the shower it felt soft at first but when I went to style my hair it was another story... my hair was knotted and I noticed as I styled my curls were not as defined as when I use my staples and my hair was frizzy. Today my hair is in a bun and the frizz is ridiculous! I will not repurchase.
Performance: When I first purchased it was okay, nothing spectacular but as my hair has grown it is not delivering the defined coils and curls with moisture, instead I get frizz and knots. .5/2

Pricing: Way over priced for the performance of this conditioner which is 16 oz for 25.00 bucks CAD. 0/2

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyl Palmitrate, Behentrimonum Methosulfate, Certified Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearth-20, Ho Shu Wu Extract, Green Tea Extract, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Quaternium-15.
* Not the greatest or worst ingredients .5/1
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Curls Ecstacy Hair Tea Conditioner 1/5

No comments: