July 31, 2009

Triple Nutrition Garnier Fructis Conditioner: Day Three Results


The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner with Olive, Avocado & Shea has held my hair well over these past couple of days. The consistency of the conditioner is like a light moisturizing lotion. I noticed today that this conditioner gives my hair a light natural hold more so than the Kiss My Face Big Body Conditioner. Is it a good thing? It depends on what you are looking for. My hair is more bouncy and has more movement and less frizz with the Kiss My Face but some people prefer a light hold with a cream leave-in and don't mind some frizz. I prefer the smooth look especially in the summer because my 'fro can get very dangerous when left to its own devices. I don't necessarily mind the light hold but I know it will never replace my Kiss My Face! I have lots of shine and I even got a compliment today on my hair, the lady told me 'what ever you're doing keep doing it!'
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Above is the whole line of the new Triple Nutrition by Garnier Fructis, I can't wait to try the 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment.

No comments: