August 12, 2009

TAGGED: Ten Things About Me

Hi, I was tagged by Chai (Hey, what's up girl?!:) for Ten Things About Me. Wow, where do I start? Well here I go:
O
1. My mother is my best friend.
O
2. KFC has been calling me these past couple of weeks (pray for me).
O
3. Sometimes when no one is around I talk aloud to myself, I enjoy hearing my thoughts out loud.
O
4. I still have a blankey, its like almost twenty years old. When I go see my mom I take it out the linen closet and curl up on the couch with it, I think its for comfort.
O
5. My favourite colours are white, black, purple, green, pink and orange.
O
6. From ever since I was kid I loved brocoli and spinach.
O
7. I have a cat named Queen, she wakes me up every morning.
O
8. Success to me is having your loved ones around you, doing your dream job every day and loving it passionately and not compromising who you are in the process.
O
9. I majored in english/history at university and love to write poems and short stories at night curled up in my bed.
O
10. I love sweet foods - cookies, cakes, tarts, etc. bring it on and I will get weak!
O
BONUS: I truly love blogging:) and I am thankful everyday people find my thoughts interesting!

1 comment:

Chai said...

lol..I'm completely with you on # 1, 2, 3, 8 & 10. I can't go a week without some kind of chocolate treat.