December 4, 2009

Product Review: Taliah Waajid African Healing Oyl

This oil is so nourishing to my hair. I stopped immediately when I saw it at a beauty supply store in west Toronto and couldn't resist picking it up. Taliah Waajid African Healing Oyl is a quality hair and scalp oil that has multiple uses, you can use it for hot oil treatments, hair and scalp oil, a cuticle oil, bath oil and a body oil. The applicator is convenient when oiling my scalp and allows you to not use too much. Taliah Waajid African Healing Oyl has an amazing guava-passionate fruit scent and gave luster to my hair, I also noticed the moisture level it added to my hair. From the ingredients I read this oil is free of petro-chemicals and synthetic ingredients, I will definitely keep this in rotation.

Performance: The oil is of medium consistency and is rich enough to use as a winter oil. It gives a rich luster to my hair and really helps with my itchy scalp in the winter and seals in moisture. 2/2

Price: $9.99 CAD for 8 oz, this is a good purchase for the quality you get. 2/2

Ingredients: Natural Oils, African Oils, Almond Oil, KuKui Nut Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Peanut Oil, and Bay Laurel. 1/1

Taliah Waajid African Healing Oyl 5/5

6 comments:

gillaine said...

Hi,
I have been looking for this product for a while now here in T.O! What was the name of the store you go it from?

Natalie said...

@gillaine

I get my Healing Oyl at the Beauty Supply store at Keele and Sheppard in the CIBC Plaza.

Hope this helps!;)

Anonymous said...

I recently picked this up. I love it. Perfect for my new growth and natural hair, since I am transitioning. Worth the money.

gillaine said...

Yes it does!
Thanks I know where that is. Thanks!

Kadiane said...

fishy description of ingredient. Natural oils? african oils? What does that mean? I do not trust that company lol.i might try the product just cuz of the result you got .

Natalie said...

@Kadiane

You are right, I wondered about the general ingredients but tried it because I saw reviews on it that it was a very nourishing oil, I hope my review helped you to make up your mind:)