April 20, 2009

FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000 Dryer


I just received my FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000 Dryer that I ordered from Amazon and I am so excited to try it, I also have a FHI flat iron. I heard great things about FHI from my cousins and the many reviews online regarding the whole FHI line of styling tools. Users of FHI always say how durable their tools are and that it is better geared to kinky, coily hair moreso than CHI and Sidu and that means silkier and straighter results. My last hair dryer just died after 12 years of loyal and consistent service, it was a Vidal Sassoon hair dryer and I bought it in the shopping mall down the street from my high school ... the memories. I paid between $70 to $80 bucks at that time and I must say I really got my monies worth. I hope I have a similar experience with my FHI.

No comments: