April 29, 2009

Suave Discontinued ...?

Recently I hit up Wal-Mart, Zellers and Supercenter in Toronto just doing my regular shopping. I don't use Suave but I am very aware of all the regular hair care product lines sold in retail stores, so I immediately noticed that Suave products were missing from the shelves of these stores. So yesterday while in Wal-Mart again I asked a lady stocking shelves in the beauty department where are the Suave hair care products. She told me they are no longer carrying Suave ... so of course I asked why? She replied that she thinks they went bankrupt! Really, wow! This recession is really going to interrupt alot of naturals hair care routine. I don't know if what she said is true but every retail store I go to I'm noticing no Suave products. If any of you have heard about this or are noticing the same thing leave a comment.

2 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

They haven't gone bankrupt -- Suave is a Unilever brand. A company rep told me via e-mail that all Suave products but the Suave Naturals line have been discontinued in Canada.