May 25, 2009

Toronto Natural Bellas Gathering: Thank You!

From left to right: Nicole, Zakiyyah, myself (Natalie), Faith, Mona, Tiffany, Sandra, and Lori.

The gathering was a blast. I loved the company of these women and we are already thinking about the second Natural Bellas Gathering! Ofcourse within the next few months I will post the details when they become available so that anyone who couldn't attend the first gathering can make plans for the second.
Thank you everyone that attended and thank you Mona for organizing this event, it was much appreciated.

5 comments:

Torontostyle.net said...

Hi,
It's Sherika from torontostyle.net Sorry I missed the first one but im looking forward to the next one. I have a few spots for Torontostye readers for an upcoming natural hair event im having, I would like to add you. What is your email address? To send you the info!

Women Unchained said...

Hi,
Its Sherika from Torontostyle.net
What is your email address I would like to invite you to an upcoming event im having.

Anonymous said...

all looking graceful ladies!!!

Natalie said...

@Sherika

Hi Sherika! You can contact me at nukynk@hotmail.com, talk soon.

Natalie said...

@Neema

Thanks!