March 1, 2010

Organic & Natural Toothpastes

Kiss My Face Whitening Aloe Vera Toothpaste



Jason Powersmile All-Natural Whitening Toothpaste



Weleda Salt Toothpaste



Tom's Wintermint Natural Sensitive Toothpaste


It took me a while to get into using natural toothpastes. I always used Colgate and thought that anything natural would not get the job done, I was wrong. Natural toothpastes usually do not contain fluoride and are packed full of beneficial natural and/or organic ingredients that keep your teeth and gums healthy.

Right now I'm using Kiss My Face Whitening Aloe Vera Toothpaste and I love it! I will definitely keep this one in rotation. The other two toothpastes that I bought recently is Jason Powersmile All Natural Whitening Toothpaste and Weleda Salt Toothpaste. I'm so intrigued with the salt toothpaste, I can't wait!

The Tom's brand is widely available and I will be trying this brand soon when I get through the ones listed above.

I am happy these brands are available which gives us the option to not use toothpastes with fluoride in them. A number of studies have been done which show little if any difference between the prevention of tooth decay among populations which use fluoride in their water and those that do not. Do your research to know the best option for yourself, I did and any ingredient that is not needed and may present unnecessary toxins I try to steer clear of, happy brushing!

1 comment:

Mercola said...

Hi.. its a good thing that you discovered these such natural products and have your own review about the benefits and how it resulted to you. Keep up the good work.. thanks.