December 29, 2008

Naturally Loved: Part Three

I love to see Black Love, especially between a man and woman that embrace natural hair styles. It's so organic and free of gimmicks. Many of my 'natural hair' friends are in stable loving relationships and my single friends meet great men all the time. I didn't know what to expect when I decided to go natural but I am pleasantly surprised at the gorgeous men that love women who wear their hair natural! My experience with black men is that many of them enjoy having a woman with natural hair since he is able to see her true beauty and trust me men look at things like that, LOL!
If you are apprehensive about going natural just know its all in how you wear your hair. Choose styles that complement you, not every natural hair style is for everyone. Be free and enjoy yourself and people will be attracted to that. Most important of all LOVE YOURSELF. Again I love to see Black Love!

Happy Growing,

L

Natalie

No comments: