December 8, 2008

Product Review: Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Conditioning Conditioner

I was surprised when I first used this conditioner for my co-wash. It has a thin consistency compared to most of the conditioners I use so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular but still was willing to give it a try. First it has a herbal-perfume scent that may be too much for someone that is scent sensitive and I did notice that because of its thin consistency it was messy, I guess I have to find a technique to keep my bathroom clean when I use it.
Okay, so I rinsed my hair for about a minute to saturate it and loosen product from my hair shaft. Than section by section I applied the conditioner until all my hair was coated, I repeated and voila! I had defined coils and curls, my hair was not silky but moist, it had alot of volume and was easy to manage, I think I found a winner.

Performance: Great, I've used it a few times and my hair is loving it more and more! 2/2

Price: 18 Oz for $8.00 to $9.00 CAD 2/2

Ingredients: water, quaternium-87, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, chamomillia recutita (matricaria) extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, prunus serotina (wild cherry) bark extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) extractoin, arctium lappa (burdock) root extract, yucca schidigera (yucca) extract, nymphaea odorata (white pond lily) root extract, nelumbo nucifera (lotus) flower extract, quercus alba (oak) bark extract, butylene glycol, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, caramel.

* Great ingredients, I'm willing to give full marks. 1/1

Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Conditioning Conditioner 5/5

No comments: