December 8, 2008

Product Review: Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment

A product that is multi-purpose gets me excited and this one is! It is a great pre-shampoo treatment, conditioning agent, styling product, and detangler all in one. When I first used this product I applied it section by section and combed for even distribution and I noticed my hair detangled sooo easily. My hair was also well conditioned and shiny, this is a great product.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Performance: Great results 2/2

Pricing: 4.34 Oz for 10.00 CAD (a little pricey but worth it since I use it only when detangling and once a month as a pre treatment) 2/2

Ingredients: Supposedly 99.33 % natural: glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel protein, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) powder, chlorophyll, fragrance
* The lanolin and chlorophyll do give me pause .5/1

Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment 4.5/5

No comments: