December 8, 2008

Product Review: Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

I have talked about this product quite a few times but have never reviewed it before. This product is amazing and for the most part when someone uses it they agree. It is very concentrated and thick in consistency. This product can be used as a pre-treatment, moisturizer, scalp butter, body butter, and night treatment. I use this product primarily as a moisturizer and if my hair needs a little extra moisture I add some at night as a night treatment and wake up with well moisturized hair! I love this product, It's the real deal and works amazing on most kynky, coily, and curly hair textures. During the summer it is too heavy for my fine strands so I've discovered the Burdock Root Butter Cream also from QB, this is a great line of products.

Performance: Sooo consistent, I've been using this product for over 2 years! Definitely a staple 2/2

Pricing: 8 Oz for $16.00 US, a little pricey but worth it every time. 2/2

Ingredients: Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Organic Aloe (Aloe Ferox) Africana, Organic Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera), MSM (Methosulfonylmethane), Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier,Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
* A light citrus scent that is not over powering 1/1

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream 5/5

No comments: