March 15, 2009

Product Review: Dr. Bronner's Unscented Pure-Castille Soap

I just finished using Dr. Bronner's Unscented Pure-Castille Soap. First I mixed 1 ounce castille soap with 3 ounces water and shook lightly in an applicator bottle, than I applied it to my hair as I usual do my cleansers/shampoos. This is my second time using castille soap, my first time was about 2 years ago when I first went natural and I didn't like it, I decided to try it again. I should have stuck with my first experience and left it alone. My hair felt okay while the soap was in but after rinsing it out my hair felt a little hard and my scalp didn't feel "clean" the way I'm use to it feeling, it left a weird film that I didn't like.

Performance: My hair felt dry and brittle. I got a weird film on my hands and on my hair and scalp that I didn't like. 0/2

Price: 2 oz for 2.49 CAD. The price is reasonable but not worth the results I got. 1/2

Ingredients: Water, Saponfied Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vit. E), * Certified Fair Trade by IMO 1/1


Dr. Bronner's Un-Scented Pure-Castille Soap 2/5

No comments: