March 6, 2009

Product Review: Hair Therapy Wrap

The Hair Therapy Wrap was given to me by the wonderful ladies Marlene and Courtney of HoneyFig to try out. I wasn't sure if it would be as effective as the electrical conditioning caps but I followed the instructions and hoped for the best. The Hair Therapy Wrap is made out of 100 % cotton and is machine washable, it should be air dried to main the fit of the wrap. The wrap contains 3 gel packs that are removed and either placed in the microwave for up to a minute and a half or you can place them in 3 qts of water that has reached a rolling boil for no more than 5 minutes. I boiled my gel packs and placed them back in the wrap, put on a plastic conditioning cap and put the wrap on. The wrap was a little tricky to secure on my head because of the Velcro strips so I randomly "velcroed" the hanging piece of material to the top of the wrap. The heat can be intense and stayed that way for about 20 to 30 minutes, which was great! I have to admit I was surprised at how long the wrap maintained its heat. Overall this is a great conditioning tool especially if you are running around your home getting chores done. Visit hairtherapywrap.com for more info.
Performance: Consistent supply of the heat and great intensity of heat. 2/2
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Price: $26.00 CAD, if you are investing in a conditioning cap this is reasonably priced when compared to other electrical conditioning caps on the market. 1.5/2
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Materials: 100 % cotton, this is very comfortable to wear, the fit was a little funny to figure out because of the Velcro strips, I'm still trying to figure it out. .5/1
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Hair Therapy Wrap 4/5

4 comments:

Laquita said...

Interesting... I guess it will be great to use for deep conditioning. - Great review :o)

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I need one of these.

Natalie said...

They are worth the investment!:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have one and I love it. My only gripe is that I don't have a microwave so I have to boil the water.