September 21, 2009

Aphogee Haul




While I was at my local beauty supply store I also restocked on Aphogee and got some products I've never tried before. My Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor ran out so I got another bottle. I really like this product and it smells really good. I also wanted to get a leave-in to strenghten my hair since I was seeing some breakage and split ends and a gloss serum to tame frizzies. I picked up the Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer as my leave-in. I noticed they did not have the gloss serum from Aphogee but instead the Gloss Therapy Polisher Spray. I got the spray because it is easier to apply to the hair as appose to the serum.

I tried the Gloss and love it. It smoothed my hair, kept it soft and my hair seems more defined to me when I did my bantu knot out on Sunday and this morning, it also has a UV protectant. The last thing left for me to try is the Keratin & Green Tea, which I will do when I wash and condition on the weekend.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Whoo hoo! My product is finally in Toronto! Although I literally have 6 bottles stashed in cupboard drawer from my last trip to NY, LOL. I hope it works for you when you try it!