September 14, 2009

TWA Love

Over the past few weeks I've been contemplating doing another BC. I have worn my hair short at various lengths either relaxed or natural for the past seven years and recently I have allowed my hair to grow out considerably. When I first did my BC I was a little lost concerning products and hairstyles and I really want to experiment with a TWA, I know I will have tons of fun. TWAs are cute, chic, sophisticated yet simple and low maintenance, it sounds good to me! I haven't made up my mind as yet but if I do I'll be sure to post the pics. Also, this will not be a personal project, I will seek a professional to cut my hair just right. Have any of you felt like this lately? If so did you do another BC or did you get over that 'hump'?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just recently gave birth to my 4th child and decided that even though my natural had gotten so long, it was much more time effective for me to BC again. So one Sunday evening my husband cut it off and I feel soooo free. Plus, I can play with hair colors again the way I want to. TWAs are awesome!!!

Natalie said...

@ Anonymous

I know, they are awesome! I just think about all the wash n' gos I can do, simple and basic products to maintain my hair; watching my curls pop and form, and being free from hours of washing, conditioning and styling...

Tiff said...

I think you would look stunning! Either way- you look great. Let me know if you do decide to chop it all off, and start from scratch. If my head wasn't so big I'd chop off all my hair!

Natalie said...

@Tiff

Thank you, I think I got over my hump.. I really want to wear short hair but I think about the 4 years I spent getting it to where it is. Right now I'm letting my hair rest with wearing wigs and I'm thinking about a weave, oh lord!