September 26, 2008

Some Changes

Good Morning, just an update on my product list since my little rant yesterday. These products do wonders for my hair, so I will be using them for one month for my no poo trial:

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
Herbal Essences Conditioners
Unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
Unrefined shea butter with aloe vera gel
Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream
Qhemet Biologics Tea Tree and Grapeseed Therapeutic Pomade
Curls Milkshake
Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Moisturizing Jelly

The Qhemet Biologics Olive Cream Conditioner and Detangler is temporarily discontinued so I'm getting the Burdock Root Butter Cream in its place. I want to see if the Burdock Root or if the Heavy Cream is better for my hair since my texture is fine.
Over the past few days I've been testing the Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Moisturizing Jelly which is great. It is a light to medium hold gel that does not flake and holds my edges beautifully. You can re-wet the hair to smooth down your edges again during the day for a fresh look if you need to go somewhere after work or school without reapplying more product, I love it. Personally its better than the IC Fantasia Gel which I have stashed since its cheap and works good but I do notice it flakes on my hair which is another boo ... I usually put some water on the places where it flakes and they disappear for a while so I guess their is a solution to that problem.
Two products that are pending depending if I do mini twists in my hair over a month's time is Aveda Humectant pomade, LOVE IT! And Phyto Specific Integral Hair Care, LOVE IT TOO! They are just great, I can't say enough about these two products. They have natural/organic ingredients but are not up in the 95 % or more natural and organic ingredients region for me to view them as all natural/organic.
Okay so I tweaked my products and I think this should do the trick.

No comments: