October 20, 2008

More Reviews of Qhemet Biologics

The Burdock Root Butter Cream is GRRRRREAT! I love it, it has a slight frothy texture that is rich and smooth to the touch. I normally used the Amla and Olive Heavy Cream but my strands are mostly fine to medium textured and in warmer months like in summer it was too much for my hair. I love the Heavy Cream but mostly for winter months, the Burdock Root is a more all around moisturizer for my hair, so its a staple. I'll use up my order of the Heavy Cream for those torturously cold days in Toronto during winter, night treatments and just switch it up between it and the Budock Root.
My hair was left kind of spongy and moisturized at the same time, I noticed I got a slight hold from the cream when I braided my hair up. It has a faint citrus scent that is not overpowering at all. If you haven't already went visit
qhemetbiologics.

No comments: