October 1, 2008

So Far So Good

My hair is still doing great. I did style it into mini twists which took 6 hours to do on Sunday and are starting to look like starter locks because of the frizz. Every other night I put coconut oil on my dry hair, put on my conditioning cap and go into the shower, when I come out my hair is conditioned. I put my satin scarf on and go to bed. In the morning I use Curls Milkshake every other day, my Phyto Specific Integral Hair Care and my Aveda Humectant Pomade to add definition and moisture at the same time.
My ends are starting to really knot so I need to do a trim when I take these bad boys down! The no poo routine is working especially in the colder weather. I retain moisture and curl definition, the conditioners and apple cider vinegar are enough to keep my hair and scalp in shape. I am waiting for the colder weather to hit so I can start using my QB Heavy Cream and QB Tea Tree and Grapeseed Therapeutic Pomade.

No comments: