November 27, 2008

Product Review: Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products

Hair Strengthener


This light hair and scalp pomade is amazing. I'm certain I've found an oil that soothes my scalp and conditions my hair and this is it!

After cleansing and conditioning my hair I applied the Strengthener to my scalp section by section. Let me tell you how this made my hair soooo soft and moist after messaging the oil into my scalp for a few minutes and this was before any moisturizer! I did mini twists and a week later my hair is still super moist, I can still feel the Strengthener working in my hair and scalp, no itchy scalp AT ALL and no brittle ends!

Usually with my moisturizer and another oil my ends did tend to become raggedy and brittle after a few days so I was constantly babying them but not as much now.


Performance: consistent and delivers on what it says it will do 2/2


Price: this is affordable and is great quality, a 6oz jar for 5.99 CAD 2/2


Ingredients: Pure Distilled Water, Petroleum, Indian Hemp, Yarrow Root, Rosemary, Chickweed, Nettle, Burdock, Coltsfoot, Sage, Chamomile, Vitamin E, Bio-flavanoids (fruit fragrance, bay laurel).
*Subtle fruit scent
*The presence of petroleum lowers the quality of the product but still sooo effective .5/1


Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products Strengthener 4.5/5

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Where didi you find this prosduct in Toronto? I'd like to try it.