November 3, 2008

Okay ... l Love Aubrey Organics

I'm bad, real real bad, I have to admit that I used the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner again and I LOOOOOVE it. I clarified 3 weeks in a row before using the shampoo and conditioner to get rid of all the build up and I have seen an improvement in the condition of my hair. I bought the Honeysuckle Rose shampoo to use with the conditioner and they are amazing. All I have to say is clarify, clarify, clarify before using all-natural and organic products. The conditioner is not suppose to be used as a co-wash on my hair. If you remember I ranted about this product a month ago. I was on the no-poo trial and after weeks of build up I tried to do a co-wash with it, bad move. Now I know, I'll do better, and I also got the Island Naturals shampoo and conditioner from Aubrey Organics which I will review for sure.

The Honeysuckle Rose shampoo and conditioner left my hair hydrated, silky and full of body. I was shocked! I thought I was going to have hard hair and that by using it again I would confirm what I thought I already knew. My next pick up at my local health food store is the White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing shampoo and conditioner. I think I can use more all-natural and organic hair care products than I thought. My next step is to find an all-natural and hopefully organic co-wash for my hair which would replace my beloved Herbal Essences conditioners.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
* After clarifying my hair I also tried using the QB Tea Tree and Grapeseed Therapeutic Pomade on my scalp and it also worked great and did not irritate my dermatitis. I will be removing my October 27 update under the original review for this product in order to prevent confusion of my results.

Products used to attain beautiful hair:
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo and conditioner (cleanse and condition)
QB Tea Tree and Grapeseed Therapeutic Pomade (scalp pomade)
QB Amla and Olive Heavy Cream (moisturizer)
Kariderm 100% organic shea butter (seal ends)

No comments: