February 26, 2009

Product Review: Hairobics All-Natural Hair & Scalp Leave-In Conditioner

I have been trying the Hairobics All Natural Hair & Scalp Leave-In Conditioner and I love the results. I use it a little differently than the pomade. After I cleanse, oil my scalp, moisturize and style, I finish by spritzing this on my scalp and hair. This conditioner is protein based and my hair only needs this once a week, more than that the product may start to cause my hair to become dry. This product is targeted to consumers that have sensitive scalps and want a stimulate to assist in hair growth. It has a minty-herbal scent that dissipates after you apply it to your hair and the pump that spritzes the conditioner evenly distributes the formula so you don't have to worry about it running down your forehead or neck, this is a great quality product!

Performance: You go through trial and error when starting to use the product, but give it a chance it is protein based so you may need to use it once a week or a few times a week depending on your needs. Once you have that you are good to go, great results my hair has luster and is manageable. 2/2

Price: An 8oz bottle is 22.00 CAD, again worth every penny. I only use it once a week and the quality is amazing. 2/2

Ingredients: Purified Water, Parsley, Nettle, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ oil, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, Rose Hip, Alfalfa, Maidenhair, Horsetail, Oat Straw, Grapefruit, Neroli, Marjoram, Southernwood, Lime Flowers, Ginseng, Kelp, Coltsfoot, Dulse, Thyme, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Cayenne, Apricot Kernel oil, Olive oil, Witch Hazel, Yucca, Castor oil, Rosemary Oil, Irish Moss, Chamomile, Sage Vinegar, Methyparaben (food grade), Propylparaben (food grade)*Amazing ingredients and very nourishing and healing to the hair and scalp. 1/1

Hairobics All Natural Hair & Scalp Leave-In Conditioner 5/5

No comments: