February 28, 2009

What's In My Make-up Bag (WIMMB)

This is the first post for What's In My Make-up Bag (WIMMB), I thought we can share what we all carry around with us daily to keep us looking fab! I don't carry a lot of stuff with me but rotate every few weeks, these though are some of my staples that I use daily or have with me at all times.

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black, luv It! I started using this when I was 18 years old and haven't stopped.

Iman Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder in Sand. I actually use this alone, I get a luminous glow that last all day.


MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass, I've been using this for years and it is my everyday and everywhere gloss. whether I'm dressed up or just casual it always works with my caramel complexion!

Tweezerman Slanted Tweezers, anything less will not do! I love Tweezerman, their tools are superior and are considered the gold standard within the beauty industry.

No comments: