January 24, 2010

Product Review: Darcy's Botanicals NEW Daily Leave In Conditioner

Darcy's Botanicals NEW Daily Leave In Conditioner includes high quality ingredients and has the choice of thirteen scents or unscented, I chose unscented. The Daily Leave In Conditioner has a high amount of glycerin so I was already a little unsure about it. If a product has glycerin mid way down the ingredient list or at the end of the ingredient list than I know the product should at least give okay results. This conditioner didn't do much for my hair. The detangling properties were okay, it gave little to moderate conditioning and moisturizing properties to my hair. To be honest, this product was blah to me. I will most likely use it up in my deep conditioning treatments and as a pre-poo.

Performance: The product was okay, I wasn't wowed by it and I did experience frizz, most likely because of the glycerin. I like my conditioners to smooth and define my hair. 1/2

Price: 12.00 for 8 ounces, for the results I got I would not buy this product again. 0/2

Ingredients: Distilled Water with Yarrow, Sage, Nettle & Lavender, Vegetable Glycerin, Avocado, Sunflower, & Sesame Oils, BTMS (a mild conditioning emulsifier), MSM, Guar Silk, a paraben-free preservative, and fragrance. 1/1

Darcy's Botanicals NEW Daily Leave In Conditioner 2/5

No comments: