January 17, 2010

Product Review: Darcy's Botanicals Coconut & Cupuacu Butter

I got the Darcy's Botanicals Coconut & Cupuacu Butter and was excited to try it out. I had high hopes for it and wasn't disappointed! This butter/pomade is amazing. It controls frizz, adds shine, helps to slick down edges, add moisture, gives a natural hold, acts as a sealant and has a sweet-caramel nutty scent. I use the pomade every other day and on wash days I use it after putting in my moisturizer to add more moisture and to help define my hair. This product is in my opinion the best or one of the best products of Darcy's Botanicals. I pray that Lysandra starts making it in wide 8 ounce jars, I would be more than happy to stock up!

My hair is soft, has a nice shine and smells great, it also reacts well with my gel when I want extra hold. The pomade is semi-hard in texture and is concentrated, so a little goes a long way. This is a great product to use in conjuction with your regular moisturizer. An added bonus is that HoneyFig carries it at a pretty good price so I will be stocking up there instead of ordering online.

Performance: Consistent and it really does what it says it will do, the pomade added moisture, shine, definition and controlled my frizz. 2/2

Price: $12.00 USD for 4 ounces, the product is concentrated so a little goes a long way. 2/2

Ingredients: Castor Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Ucuuba Fruit Butter, Beeswax, and Fragrance
**Amazing ingredients that are effective and the scent is pleasant. 1/1

Darcy's Botanicals Coconut & Cupuacu Butter 5/5

5 comments:

Amina said...

I absolutely love it and it smells sooo good!!

Unknown said...

Now this product sounds great! Love the ingredients too.

Natalie said...

@ Amina

Hi, I love your Fotki album, you are so sweet!:) Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

@ Olivia

It reacts better in my hair than the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade, LUV IT!

Alice said...

I Adding it to my list of products to try! I've heard so many great things about it :)